[Samba] Access Denied

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri Jun 27 16:06:17 GMT 2003

If you are not using encryption (encryption = no) in smb.conf, you will
need to use the plain text registry hack that is located in docs/registry,
for the appropriate operating system (this is located in your Samba source
dist).

If you are, you need to make sure you have taken the appropriate steps as
the person described below. Check your setting with bin/testparm in your
Samba tree.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630