[Samba] Samba 3.0 Recycle Bin *AMEND*

simon.james at twmetals.co.uk simon.james at twmetals.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 15:31:55 GMT 2003

O/S Redhat 9.0, all the latest patches, kernel 2.4.20-18.9

I recently upgraded to Samba 3.0 beta 1, and may I say, this is a very
cool product. Very, very happy with it.
Some serious brains gone into making this......!

The only problem I really have at present is trying to find literature on
how to configure the recycle bin module
(audit.so seems to be working well though).  The procedure on the 2 series
was very straight forward  and it worked
a treat!. Would some kind soul point me in the right direction please (I
did read all the help files I could find inc. everything
in the Samba documentation library). I wasn't even sure if it was working
on this beta or not?.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks........