[Samba] Samba and ghostscript to build a pdf-printer

Ralf Kuepper ralf at surfing-penguin.de
Fri Jun 27 05:30:45 GMT 2003

Hello,

I want to build a pdf-Printer with samba, using a description by Martin
Rode found in a magazine called iX in March 2003.
Following all instructions i got a problem, when I tried to print a
document.
I think, Samba should create a a file in the specified directory, but it
doesn't work.
What kind of permissions do I have to create to make Samba printing in
the directory where at least ghotscript would take it to create a pdf-file.

Thank you all for some hints to solve my problem,

greatings,

Ralf