[Samba] Re: Group Policy for Win2k/XP

admir admir at kuub3.nl
Thu Jun 26 17:36:01 GMT 2003

What server are you using for your users to log in?

Is it samba or win2000? If it is samba then take a look at samba howto head
3 at samba.org . It is telling you there how to change registry for machines
to set diferent path for profile and policy updates. If you are using
win2000 server just install active directory and look at Microsoft.com for
info how to deploy security and policy settings in Active Directory.

I have not done this in a long time. That is all I can tell you for now.

regards,

Admir

news:Pine.HPX.4.55.0306261102080.20829 at njmsa.umdnj.edu...