[Samba] 2.2.8a, printer driver download: need to use setdrive r

Vizitiu, Ciprian CVizitiu at gbif.org
Thu Jun 26 16:46:48 GMT 2003

> http://www.linuxprinting.org/kpfeifle/SambaPri> ntHOWTO/Samba-HOWTO-Coll
> > ection
> > -3.0-PrintingChapter-11th-draft.html
>
> This URL crashes my mozilla, I only have 128M of RAM :)

Damn! We're in 2003 and I feel like in the "mail" era...

Check this: http://www.linuxprinting.org/kpfeifle/

>From there navigate to SambaPrinting and there search for 11th version. BTW,
get a newer Mozilla anyway! ;-)

> Anyhow, I was talking about samba-2, not 3.

Again! Please check that how-to, it is by no mean version3-only! It works
very well with 2.2.7 or 2.2.8 and it contains many !

PS(/2) Kurt why on earth did you name it like that? :-/