[Samba] net ads join - tells me ADS support not compiled in but i did configure it!!

stefan sokoll linuxmails2003 at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 26 15:42:02 GMT 2003

hi

i'm using suse8.2

i compiled and installed heimdal-0.6

i configured samba3.0.0beta1 with:
configure --with-winbind --with-pam-winbind --with-smbmount --with-ads --with-pam --with-ldap

i did make without options and make install

"kinit stefan at DOMAIN" did work

"net ads join" told me ADS support not compiled in

how can this be? - the configure file tells ads support is inluded by default and additionally i added it as parameter to the configure script

can somebody help my? i can see at the make output that he doesn't compile the ads files!

thanx
stefan