[Samba] Printer drivers on a samba 2.2.8a server: how?

Fabio Muzzi liste at kurgan.org
Wed Jun 25 16:10:33 GMT 2003

I'd  like to set up my samba 2.2.8a server to serve printer drivers to
clients  when needed. I have set up the print$ share, in which I still
have  no  drivers.  Tried adding drivers from a win2000 workstation by
using  "server  properties"  command,  I  can't add anything since all
buttons  are  greyed  out. The user I am using is in the printer admin
group  in  smb.conf.  I  can  provide  snippets of the config files if
needed.

Is  there  some  docs I can read about my specific issue, or generally
about printing with samba 2.2.8 and cups?

Thanks a lot.

--
Best regards,
 Fabio                          mailto:liste at kurgan.org