[Samba] initGrps.sh?

Thomas Angst ta_ldap at granitsoft.ch
Wed Jun 25 11:05:47 GMT 2003

Hello John,

I asked you last weekend about the group problem, maybe you remember.
I was 4 days under heavy pressure, so I couldn't make some more tests.
Anyway, your answer looks like it is the solution to my question.
If I understand this correctly, then will a w2k Machine accept users
from the root group as members of the Administrators group? Is this correct?

net groupmap modify ntgroup="Administrators" unixgroup=root

greetings
Thomas