[Samba] Ghost Create account: procedure number out ofrange inSamba

werner maes werner.maes at cc.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Jun 25 07:51:28 GMT 2003

It is a separate domain logon server, see configuration below (relevant
entries only).
Does it have to be a member of a Samba domain? (security = domain?)

[global]
         security = USER
         workgroup = DOMAIN
         netbios name = DOMAINSERVER
         interfaces = x.y.v.w/24
         logon script = scripts\%m.bat
         os level = 110
         preferred master = Yes
         local master = Yes
         domain master = True
         domain logons = Yes
         domain admin group = @root
         ldap server = x.y.v.z
         ldap port = 389
         ldap suffix = o=kuleuven,c=be
         ldap admin dn = cn=master,o=kuleuven,c=be

The ldap server is installed with openldap.

Werner