[Samba] Re: can not find domain name

Admir admir at kuub3.nl
Tue Jun 24 11:56:04 GMT 2003

Ok,

hier is my smb.conf :

[global]
	workgroup = KAKI
	server string = Samba Server %v
	interfaces = 192.168.0.3
	client schannel = No
	server schannel = No
	allow trusted domains = No
	min passwd length = 0
	password server =
	root directory = /home
	unix password sync = Yes
	log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
	max log size = 50
	nt pipe support = No
	nt status support = No
	name resolve order = bcast lmhosts wins host
	add user script = /usr/sbin/useradd -m %u
	delete user script = /usr/sbin/userdel -r %u
	add group script = /usr/sbin/groupadd %g
	delete group script = /usr/sbin/groupdel %g
	add user to group script = /usr/sbin/usermod -G %g %u
	add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd -d /dev/null -g 100 -s /bin/false -M
%u
	logon script = logon.bat
	logon drive = H:
	logon home = \\rhmaster\%U