[Samba] 2.2.8a and printers

Karl Banasky kbanasky at heatcon.com
Tue Jun 24 00:00:49 GMT 2003

No clue as to why off this info.  Maybe a log or two would help or a resetup of CUPS after the update to SAMBA.  CUPS is on ver 1.1.18, using it here with great results. Might want to update that too. I don't know.
The upgrades are for you to choose.  The greatest resource for the choices you make might well be the change log at the samba.org sight saying what was added and patched/fixed.  I wonder why M$ uses patches/upgrade/updates where we uses fixes?  Your choice. I say if it works dont fix it. :) But maybe you do want to.  Cheers.
Karl-