[Samba] Trouble with CUPS/SAMBA - Solved

Ken Sarkies matou at picknowl.com.au
Mon Jun 23 23:18:52 GMT 2003

Hi Bo

Don't overlook the fact that many people like Kurt have put in huge
amounts of time and effort to provide free software and excellent
documentation as well as advice to users. The software is of top quality
and if people are having difficulties, they are interested to get to the
bottom of the problems so that they can provide better software,
documentation and advice, all for free.

cheers, Ken