[Samba] Ghost Create account: procedure number out of range inSamba

Dan Gapinski DanGapinski at qsi-r2.com
Mon Jun 23 20:20:25 GMT 2003

Yes - sorry. I made a regular account for Ghost (which you could make with
adduser or useradd or handcoding the passwd file) and added it to a group
(in the groups file) that I called "admin". In smb.conf, I added a line that
went like this:
domain admin group = @admin

So that worked like a charm.
Hope that helps,