[Samba] Windows domain group policies

Thomas Angst ta_ldap at granitsoft.ch
Sat Jun 21 20:53:51 GMT 2003

I hope they will fix this bug soon, how can we else test the new functionality of Samba 3.0 if we cannot use it as a domain server?
Or is there another way to register a machine which will be accepted by Samba 3.0?

Thomas

> I am using Debian 3.0r1 with unstable packages. But if the fixes are in
> CVS I can download and compile it.

Fixes are still being worked on. I hope they will make it for Beta2.

- John T.