[Samba] Windows domain group policies

Thomas Angst ta_ldap at granitsoft.ch
Sat Jun 21 19:16:21 GMT 2003

Well, I can't tell you that, cause I don't have any one :(
If I ask a Windows administrator, he can tell me only on which button he
is clicking and not what exactly  the mechanism is. But I can not
understand why nobody else has the same question.
It is a lot of work if you have to put all the users on each machine to
the desired group.
If I can reach one of the Windows administrators then I will ask him
which colorful button he is pressing to spend a domain user to a group :)

Thomas