[Samba] Winxp netlogon script

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Fri Jun 20 19:41:48 GMT 2003

Folks,

For what it is worth, in my testing of samba-3 domain logon behaviour I
have found logon script processing totally reliable. The only instance of
trouble that I have come across so far was with sites running RedHat 7.3
that did NOT have the glibc and kernel updates. In every case where the
updates have been applied there has been no pleoblem.

If you want your problems resolved then a little more detail might help.

What version of samba?
What platform (OS version and updates)?
What smb.conf info?

How are clients configured?