[Samba] what is the default amount of time that smbpasswd increments the sambaPwdMustChange value

Justin Kreger jkreger at lwolenczak.net
Fri Jun 20 15:31:19 GMT 2003

So I get a phone call about my companie's controler not being able to
log into samba.  About two weeks ago we migrated from Win2k Server to
Samba running on LDAP.  What would be the default value that
sambaPwdMustChange would be incremented?  This is NT Time Right (1 unit
for every 100  ms from 1600 right?)

I just had to bump everybody what I'm guessing is three weeks, but I
need to know soon so I don't get woken up out of bed again!