[Samba] Samba3 and winxp printing problem...

cyroreal cyroreal at bol.com.br
Fri Jun 20 15:06:36 GMT 2003

Hello all,

I am using the samba3 package from debian unstable, on my debian box, and i am trying to let another machine (winXP) to
access the printer o the samba box, but it is not working, i have no experience with samba3, but i have "some"
experience with samba2, so what are the diferences about sharing a printer on these samba releases? Do i have to apply
the registry patch on the winXP box with samba3 too? I am using cups on the samba box and the printer is printing fine
on linux. Help please...

Cyro

Seleção de Softwares UOL.
10 softwares escolhidos pelo UOL para você e sua família.
http://www.uol.com.br/selecao