[Samba] Quickbooks revisited

Scott Shackelford scott at customtransport.com
Thu Jun 19 20:01:42 GMT 2003

We've had pretty good luck with Peachtree Complete with SAMBA (2.3.6). (It
doesn't like opportunistic locks though.) We've had very good success even
with large databases. Our 130MB database just breezes with speed with 5
Peachtree users. (This is running on a UnixWare 7.1.2 box,(Dell) Dual PIII
1.2 GHz XEON with RAID 5 and 1 GB RAM)

	-Scott Shackelford