[Samba] Quickbooks revisited

Brandon Lederer brandonl at hms4emc.com
Thu Jun 19 18:31:54 GMT 2003

Quickbooks is SO slow, we are having all of the same issues listed here.
Our QB file is about 250 MB and is slow as a turtle.  It is nearly unusable
in a networked environment.  If i put the file on the Local Machine, it is
fine.  It is only Slightly faster on a win2k server, i believe.  Im not
convinced its samba by any stretch.  But can anyone reccomend a better
product, cuz this product (QB) is terrible.