[Samba] smbclient

Pdirt pdirt at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 19 16:41:39 GMT 2003

Hello...I searched through at samba.org on this, and posted to
blfs-support...thought I would try hear as I keep searching...

is there a way tojust install smbclient ...like from the samba source...

like a make --smbclient install or something?

I realize the client may require some libs of the server, can we pass that
to the make as a param as well? liuke a --libexec=X pr lib=...

I am building linux appliance and juts wnat to access shares from the
appliance to windows smb shares... not vice versa...
my OS runs in RAM only so I have limited space....

Thanks