[Samba] Setting up 3.0 to authenticate to AD

Norris, Brent bnorris at Edmonson.k12.ky.us
Thu Jun 19 14:36:10 GMT 2003

Ok I changed my samba entries in pam.d and now I get a login box, but I
still cannot login.  Here is what the log file for my machine shows now:

[2003/06/19 09:33:58, 1] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberos(175)
  Failed to verify incoming ticket!
[2003/06/19 09:33:58, 1] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberos(175)
  Failed to verify incoming ticket!
[2003/06/19 09:33:58, 1] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberos(175)
  Failed to verify incoming ticket!
[2003/06/19 09:33:58, 1] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberos(175)
  Failed to verify incoming ticket!
[2003/06/19 09:34:03, 1] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberos(221)
  Username bnorris is invalid on this system

Anyone got any ideas?