[Samba] WinXP can`t log on Samba PDC

Mark lists at greplinux.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 19 03:50:05 GMT 2003

Just noticed that your smb.conf does not contain
Domain master = yes
And there is no [netlogon] share

Good info on Samba setup can be found here
www.samba.netfirms.com

You need the XP signorseal registry patch. Download it, apply and reboot
the pc.

http://us1.samba.org/samba/ftp/docs/Registry/WinXP_SignOrSeal.reg