[Samba] Printing from Windows to Samba takes a LOT of time.

Miguel Manso mmanso at amplitudenet.pt
Sat Jun 14 12:14:00 GMT 2003

Hi there,

I've tryed the settings you've suggested me and the situation is the same.

The software versions I'm using are:

Windows version: XP Pro
Samba version: 2.2.7a
CUPS version: 1.1.19-1

Printing a 6 pages document takes 1 minute or so... Again, I think it's a samba
related problem because until the process arrives the CUP system, it takes that
minute. While the time passes, there's a smbd process working and working and
working...

Any clue?

Thx.

--