[Samba] Samba Docs

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Jun 12 14:10:08 GMT 2003

Jim,

It is still a work in progress. The final version will not be complete
until samba-3.0.0 ships as it has to be accurate for the product that goes
gold.

Also, around the time that Samba-3.0.0 ships we are hoping to have this
document in print. The details of this can not be announced until we gain
the publishers' approval. The final book will be around 700 pages.

Thanks for the compliment. :)

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra