[Samba] problem after upgrading redhat 9

Diana datachaos at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 12 14:06:38 GMT 2003

Got exactly the same problem now.....can mount once,
but not umount (smbumount not working --> says device
is busy?). Using the same system :) (redhat 9).
If someone knows the solution (something very easy I`m
sure ;)) please send me as well!

To my problem yesterday:
I could not use smbmount & smbclient because I did not
specify the correct workgroup --> samba is logged into
the right domain but to login I have to use another
domainname and specify it as workgroup (-W). Got it
today (luckily).
Thanks,
Diana