[Samba] Looking for folks with BIG Samba +/orSamba-LDAPinstallations

Anthony Hess tonyh at engr.arizona.edu
Tue Jun 10 14:47:12 GMT 2003

Thanks for the response - actually we have an iPlanet server running on
Solaris 9 that we are using with Samba to allow for home directory access
(mostly for students, but also fac/staff who want it).  The machine has
about 500 user accounts or so.  We are also looking at a few other things.

My questions mostly aren't technical, however, but rather queries as to what
kind of experiences people are having and if indeed there are deployments of
this size out there using LDAP.

(its mostly a political thing :) )

Tony