[Samba] Looking for folks with BIG Samba +/or Samba-LDAPinstallations

Tori Williamson tori at bsitpa.com
Tue Jun 10 14:14:33 GMT 2003

Hi Anthony,

The best place that I can point you for a good howto or instructions on
setting up Samba with LDAP is http://samba.idealx.com.

Bear in mind that if you are going to use eDirectory, you are in for a long
trip. The best LDAP server to use currently with Samba is OpenLDAP or
Netscape Directory Server, as eDirectory has some problems with the
sambaAccount objectClass Attributes.

Good luck!

.t