[Samba] Final stable version

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Jun 10 13:14:54 GMT 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Fabricio Adorno wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I would like to know if someone (maybe from samba team) can tell me when a
> final stable version of samba 3 is going to be released (within a month, two,
> three . . .).

Samba-3.0.0 will go into final release as soon as it is ready. How long
that takes depends on what bugs get reported during beta test. We would
like to get it out as quickly as possible. I hope it will be out in 4 - 6
weeks, but it all depends on what bugs get reported and how long it takes
to fix them.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra