[Samba] linxu to windows server problem

Brendan Mannix bmannix at vincisystems.com
Mon Jun 9 13:29:12 GMT 2003

Ok I am using Samba on my Linux box.  Now I only have one password and
username, I use it on both machines (linux and XP) and on the network.  I
can use samba to get on my XP and my XP to get on a specific server, but I
cannot use Samba to get onto that server.  I can see the server, but when I
try to connect it prompts for a password and mine doesn't work.  My network
admin assures me that it is not an permissions or password problem.  Any
insight would help me greatly thank you.

~ Brendan