[Samba] Swat documentation broken

Chee Wai Yeung cheewai_yeung2003 at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Jun 9 05:20:02 GMT 2003

Sorry to have posted to ask too quickly before reading
through the README in the directory where it has the
clear instructions on how to generate a correct
smb.conf.5.html. Done generating the full
smb.conf.5.html and replaced the one in swat/help
directory fixed the problem.

Thanks
Chee Wai

--- Chee Wai Yeung <cheewai_yeung2003 at yahoo.com.hk>