[Samba] Samba and LDAP

Matt Wright matt at consultmatt.co.uk
Sun Jun 8 11:11:24 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've used the Samba 3.0alpha24 SRPM off the samba website. Just after I
emailed you I checked the man pages that I got when I compiled my version for
debian from the unstable Samba 2.999+3.0alpha24 deb sources and foudn the
correct information. Should the new man pages be coming up and if so is this
an RPM problem??

I got the right settings in the end "passdb backend = ldapsam" etc. Just need
to get my unix add script going as it doesn't like adding without unix user.

Regards,

Matt