[Samba] samba newbie having trouble configuring samba on RH7.3...

marvc marvc at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 8 06:23:29 GMT 2003

OK. I have another question on getting samba properly configured. I'm at
a point where I can see the samba server in My Network Places on my W2K
domain. I've created a share to house the files on both the w2k side and
the linux server. I've also created the root and my user accounts in AD.
Yet when I attempt to access either of these shares from the servers I
get access denied errors. What am I missing here?