[Samba] Samba over netbeui partial success.

Nikolai Zhubr s001 at hotbox.ru
Sat Jun 7 13:07:03 GMT 2003

Hi samba people,
in case someone is interested (which I actually hope), I've
got samba 2.2.8a running over raw netbeui (no tcp/ip at all)
on 2.4.20 x86 linux (great thanks go to Procom inc.,
A.C. de Melo and Balatoni Denes) I've fixed some most critical
stability issues, but there are still some noticable problems
remaining, and unfortunately I don't have enough time to continue
testing and debugging right now. The stuff that I'm currently
running is available at
http://zhubr.tamb.ru/netbeui and http://zhubr.tamb.ru/samba
I'd be happy if someone investigated it further and fixed some
more bugs :)
Note: I'm not subscribed, please CC me when replying.
--
Best regards,
 Nikolai Zhubr