[Samba] Samba login/logout authentication !!!!

Baskar T baskar at boscoits.com
Fri Jun 6 05:04:42 GMT 2003

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Dear Sir, I have a doubt regarding samba log format.
  1.we have a samba source 2.2 . there we made changes in some of the c
  files .. after changes we have compiled the source code like this [...]

Content analysis details:   (5.70 points, 5 required)
DEAR_SOMETHING     (2.6 points)  BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
RCVD_IN_NJABL      (0.9 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                   [RBL check: found 234.185.9.202.dnsbl.njabl.org.]
X_NJABL_OPEN_PROXY (0.5 points)  RBL: NJABL: sender is proxy/relay/formmail/spam-source
PLING_PLING        (1.7 points)  Subject has lots of exclamation marks