[Samba] Spam to the list, plus the Nigerian Scam

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Jun 5 20:46:28 GMT 2003

I did once reply to a Nigerian spammer. Hundreds of times.

The neat thing was I can change my address since I run sendmail, so he
couldn't just screen me out.

He wrote me and asked me to stop.

Which, BTW, is how we could easily stop all spamming. If we all respond to
the spammers, that would but them out of business in one day. So, all of us
on this list should agree to respond to the spammer hitting us, telling him
we are interested.  That would make these guys stop spamming this list.

BTW, if you respond, you get lots more mail.

Joel