[Samba] Spam to the list, plus the Nigerian Scam

Jim Wharton jwharton at acpafl.org
Thu Jun 5 18:58:43 GMT 2003

Unfortuneately, with the way that the samba list is set up, our email
addresses show up on google. So... we have all been harvested and sold.

I, for one, like to hit reply and get the list address instead of just the
person who I am helping. I have to retrain myself to hit "reply to all" (do
you hear a violin?)

Jim Wharton
Network Administrator
Alachua County Property Appraiser
jwharton at acpafl.org

OutBound Mail Scanned by Mcafee Web Appliance.