[Samba] CVS over SSH

Christophe Reynders christophereynders at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 15:22:28 GMT 2003

Hi there

I'm running a samba cvs server in a windows domain with a W2K PDC. I want to authenticate windows users through ssh. I'm able to login with a windows user to the server on the server himself but when I want to login via a windows client It doesn't work. The connection is refused. Could it be something mis configured in my ssh pam module.
This is my pam ssh module
 PAM configuration file for sshd
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok

account    sufficient   /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so

session    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so
session    optional     /lib/security/pam_console.so

password   required     /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so nullok use_authtok shadow
Could anybody please help me out, I would appreciate it
Thanks in advance
Regards