[Samba] Re: Retry: RedHat, XFS, and ACL Support

Matt Wright matt at consultmatt.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 13:24:46 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've been trying to do this compile as well (but on Debian) however it seems
that some of the acl functions have been moved from the acl libs to attr. I
can get Samba to compile by adding -lattr to the places in configure where
-lacl occur.

Regards,

Matt

PS. I haven't actually got samba 3 to recoginse my acl's on the drive once
it's compiled, not sure what's wrong but it's compiled and the ACL's work on
the disk as samba 2.2.x sees them.