[Samba] mcafee antivirus ?

Alceu R. de Freitas Jr. glasswalk3r at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jun 5 12:47:15 GMT 2003

You can check for another antivirus program to run on
the Samba server, but all them are comercial too, as
Mcafee. But the best solution is to keep the
workstations running an antivirus program.

If you´re having some difficulties to update the
workstations programs, try to use this:
http://nau.sourceforge.net

obviously, i'm not worried about linux virii, i'm