[Samba] Limiting Users

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Jun 5 10:26:03 GMT 2003

Well, all I can really tell you is that the best thing I ever did was
to learn the bash shell and bash shell  scripting. It takes a while,
but since my computer (linux) uses the bash shell, it is well worth
the effort. You could use any scripting language your computer supports.
Once you get the feel for scripting, then it wouldn't be too hard to use
samba's resources, like the variables passed when a user logs on and
smbstatus. And, learn about the preexec parameter.

Joel