[Samba] ASSIST PLEASE
DR BEN UZO
uzben at indiatimes.com
Fri Jun 6 00:50:22 GMT 2003
DR. BEN UZO PhD (UNN), MNIM, FCA
Financial Controller & Contract Award Committee Chairman (NEPA)
REQUEST FOR URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.
I am Dr. Ben Uzo he Financial Controller and Contract Award Committee Chairman in the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) in Lagos, Nigeria. My colleagues have assigned me to seek for assistance of a reliable foreigner through whom we can transfer the sum of US$38,600,000.00 (Thirty-Eight Million, Six Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) which arose from the deliberate over-inflated contract value for the General expansion of the Kanji Dam Hydro Station on behalf of National Electric Power Autho
rity (NEPA) for increased energy generation to Nigeria and some other West African countries. The contract was awarded in 1998 during the General Sani Abacha regime to an expatriate firm with the consideration of 10% commission agreement on the total contract value of US$386,000,000. The contract has been completed and the contractor has long been paid, we are now left with this US$38,600,000 representing the 10% our own share as agreed presently in the Federal Government account. The Current favorable political/economic climate in this country now presented an opportunity for this money to be transferred out of the country.
Our contact in the Federal Ministry of Finance have given us a go ahead advice to begin the process of the remittance, hence we have set in motion the machinery for the take off of this transaction and further action will commence immediately we hear from you. We have agreed that after the transfer of the money into your account, you shall be entitled to 30% of the total amount transferred, while the remaining 70% will be for us. We decided to give you this percentage in order to motivate you and also to let you feel satisfied at the end of this transaction.
The nature of your business is not particularly relevant for the success of this transaction. All we require is your willingness to co-operate and assurance that our own share will be given to us when this money is transferred into your account. All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a no risk situation on the sides of both parties and it is believed that the conclusion of this transaction will not last more than 8 working days.
Since we have no knowledge of business, our plan is to invest this money into Real Estate, Stocks and we can also invest in some other profitable business in your country based on your advice because many of our years has been spent as civil servant, and we may likely resign from government service to private business after this money is transferred into your account.
Please note that this business is strictly confidential and must not be
disclosed to a third party. This is necessary to avoid disclosure that may jeopardize the transaction. Finally, if this proposal is acceptable to you, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me immediately on the above e-mail address , you should also send to me your private e-mail address, telephone number and fax number for easy and confidential communication. I will oblige you with further information if so required
DR BEN UZO
More information about the samba