[Samba] eDirectory as backend

Tori Williamson tori at bsitpa.com
Wed Jun 4 15:47:24 GMT 2003

Does anyone have any experience using eDirectory as the backend to
Samba?

I am trying to resolve a problem adding the sambaAccount objectClass
without using ConsoleOne. I have a very freshly updated schema
specifically for NDS from Bruno Pereti (who has been giving me a great
deal of support. Thanks Bruno!), and have narrowed down the issue when
using the smbldap-useradd.pl script from idealX to a problem with one of
the attributes.

If anyone has ANY experience, I would love to ask you a couple of
questions. If anybody can please help it would be greatly appreciated.

Tori