[Samba] is possible to setup "bad lockout attempt" police in Samba 2.2.8a?

Alceu R. de Freitas Jr. glasswalk3r at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jun 4 14:19:02 GMT 2003

Hello,

Anybody could tell if it´s possible to setup a "bad
lockout attempt" police in Samba 2.2.8a (as a PDC)
using pdbedit? I could check that Samba 3 is capable,
but there is another way to do this in the stable
version?

When I make any change to a policy using the pdbedit,
where this information is writen?

Thanks,

=====
Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior