[Samba] Re: pdf printer

Matthew Western mwestern at affairs.net.au
Wed Jun 4 00:17:56 GMT 2003

Hmm.  i've not even tried it on windows95/98 as we are only on 2k/XP here.
i'll setup a test machine and see what i find...   i have got a driver for
9x but i browsed to \\sambamachine then printers then right clicked on the
printer and sad additional drivers stuck in the windows2k terminal server CD
(lots of drivers on there) and said do it.

linux = strange case?  i ask myself that several times a day as i'm trying
to replace microcrust servers with linux ones slowly but surely.  why me why
me.  :)