[Samba] Need Help Analyzing PDC Packet Data

Walsh, Matt matt.walsh at intel.com
Tue Jun 3 18:41:25 GMT 2003

I'm having a weird problem.  I'm in a situation where I have a computer using an old OnNet TCP/IP stack breaks on one computer, and not another.  My situation dictates that I'm stuck with this old stack for the time being (unless someone knows of a way to make an Int61 based DOS app work under Win98 some other way - DosEMU?  But I digress...).  How does Samba fit in?  Well, I have the packet dumps from Ethereal and was hoping some guru of the Login protocol could see if there is something obviously wrong in the 'bad' dump.  And I know the Samba team knows SMB better than anyone else, Redmond included...

--matt