[Samba] Running SQL or Exchange over SAMBA

Laura Zwaig lazwaig at elbolson.gov.ar
Tue Jun 3 17:24:55 GMT 2003

Hello, I read this message just today. I am interested in running MS SQL
with the databases stored on a Samba Share, I will need to do this pretty
soon. But, does MS SQL let you install the program on an NT server and the
database files on a Linux Server? And will I, since I am short of NT client
access licences, get around this issue?

Thank you for your help

LauZ