[Samba] SAMBA - Problen with several users

Fabien Daumen fdaumen at technodiva.com
Tue Jun 3 08:44:13 GMT 2003

Hi,

I want to have two connections on the same server with my WXP Pro
workstations, with two different users.
I have declared user1, path1 and user2, path2 in smb.conf file.
With the first login, I can have the connection, but for the second one, the
connection is refused.
If I change users2 by users1, also I can have a connection on the two paths.

The more interesting is that if I keep only user2 path2, in smb.conf file,
no connection is possible.

Version: RH8, samba 2.2.5.

Somebody, can help me? It’s normal?

Regards.

Sincères Salutations.

      Fabien DAUMEN - Chef de projet.
      NEOPOST – NBG
       MIN 26, Halle 4   -   84953 CAVAILLON CEDEX  -  FRANCE
       Tél: (33) 4.90.76.08.08   -   Fax: (33) 4.90.06.18.86
      http://www.neopost.com/ls

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager