[Samba] Cannot compile - missing <make>

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Tue Jun 3 05:43:47 GMT 2003

Hi Jose
make is utility program to compile very more sources at one script. On linux
is make one aplication to instal.
Configure only create script MAKEFILE that make use it and compile , link
and install app from source.

Teoretic if yuo have gcc you can compile by hand but this is for simply
progs by one-two .c source file.

Bye.