[Samba] Hello.

Mr vangalizu vangalizu2 at go.com
Tue Jun 3 04:08:01 GMT 2003

Attention:PRESIDENT-CEO.

I am Mr. VANGALIZU DAVIK, Solicitor and Notary public,
The Personal Attorney to Mr Allan EDWARDS
the president of DIAMOND SAFARIES CO.GHANA,(a mining consultant company)who is a National of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

On the 21st of April 2000, my client,his wife and
their only son were involved in a car accident along
ACCRA/KUMASI Express Road.Unfortunately, they all lost
their lives in the event of the accident, Since then I
have made several enquiries to locate any of my
clients extended relatives and this has also proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate
any member of his family but of no avail, hence I
contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money
left behind by my client before the finance & Security
company confiscated or declared it unserviceable by
the management authority of the company where this
huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the valuable
of 28.3 million dollars.

Conseqently,the finance & security company issued me a
notice to provide  the next of kin or have the
deposits confiscated within a short time. Since I have
been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over
some years now, I seek your consent to present you as
the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this deposit
valued at 28.3 million US dollars can be released to
you for both of us to share the money; 75% to me and
20% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as
your government may require. I have all necessary
legal documents that can be used`to backup the claim.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get
in touch with me through my email to enable us discuss
further.

Best regards,

Mr.VANGALIZU DAVIK.

NB:EMAIL ADDRESS:vangalizu1 at ecplaza.net